Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things are looking up!

Wow! What a year, so far - and it's barely March! LOL Sure, there's a lot of things happening personally, but my scrapping "stuff" is taking off, too ... first, my LO in Memory Makers magazine is out in the current issue (page 15) ... then I make HeatherT's CT at Get Digi With It ... and now I'm one of the guest DT members at Making Memories For You for April. I'm working with some great digi kits (thanks Susan!!) and can't wait to show you everything - but ya gotta wait until April 1st! LOL Yeah, I'm such a tease.

I must be on a scrappy roll of some sort ... nine pages in two weeks. NINE! Here's one I completed yesterday for a pink color challenge at MMFY - you just KNOW I had to scrap some more pages from our recent trip. So, here you go:

Credits: White frame from Template #7, Erica Hernandez; doodle heart (recolored) from Pixie Props, Tia Bennett; butterflies (recolored) from Natali Designs; inked edge from Element-ary Inked Edges, Carina Gardner; everything else from Hopes & Dreams collab kit from Oscraps.com.

But wait, there's more! No, not a set of steak knives ... or a shammy ... another page! This week's digi challenge at 2Peas was to use a child's book for inspiration. Um, my child is a teenager and doesn't read much ... off to the internet. I kinda wanted to do a fun page on a Dr. Suess character ... but ended up with another author ... and Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman. Let's see ... a bunch of dogs get into trouble ... and ... yeah, you can guess who I scrapped here, right? LOL

CREDITS: Papers from Fungo Green (Christy Skaggs), Heatwave Mini kit (Leora Sanford), Please Refrigerate collab (Grier/Paige), Dirty Stocks (Kate Teague), Thrilling freebie (Cherie Mask); frames - Film Fun (Kate Teague); MultiFoto template, modified (Anna Aspnes); title fonts Impact and AL Serenade; journaling font Century Gothic.

2 comments:

Heather T. said...

Adorable page, and congratulations on all your achievements!!

mean mom productions said...

Congrats on the design team stuff.