Thursday, May 7, 2009

More pages ... and more!

Things don't seem to be slowing down too much at work - one project completed, one underway ... and an audit around the corner. So very busy, and a steep learning curve ... but I wouldn't have it any other way.

In my last post I mentioned how busy I am ... and I made a decision: I need ME time. Not dinner out with the boys, not even walking the dog ... just me. Pure, selfish, me time. I decided to go back to Curves and although it might "only" be 30-45 minutes 3-4 days per week, there are no interruptions from home, no cell phone calls, no employees looking for information ... aaaahh, nice. Just me, the exercise machines, music and fun staff.

When I do get home, I'm busy with my CT assignments for HeatherT, Kate Teague and Crystal Wilkerson. With things stepping up at work, and my desire to find "me" time, I ended up stepping down from my CT responsibilities at Scrap it Sassy - thanks, Deborah, for your understanding and the opportunity!

Heather's just started selling kits a Pixel Canvas - she's a busy lady now 'cause she's still got kits at Get Digi With It, too! The first kit Heather has at P.C. is "Cowslip" and I decided to take a dramatic step here and do a totally black background (something I read on a blog post by Erica Hernandez @ Scrapbooks Etc.). The second page is from a collab kit, of which Heather is one of five or six designers. I love how this one came out - kinda looks like a magazine ad!

I've been a fan of Kate's kits for a long time and was lucky enough to have a kinda guest CT spot with her earlier this year, working on kits. And only a week or so ago, she asked if I would be interested in her CT team - of course, I jumped at the chance! This first page is with Kate's Fruit Salad kit, available at Two Peas in a Bucket. I wasn't sure how to make this work, at first, since it's got some cooking elements in it - but I guess anything is possible with a little imagination: a school spring carnival is a far cry from a kitchen! LOL The second page is from Kate's newest kit, Playful. There's a LOT going on in the background here, but considering how DS and his cousin are always on the go, I thought it was appropriate.



Lastly, I have a few pages from Crystal Wilkerson - Crystal puts out monthly "365" challenge kits at Two Peas, as well as templates and other items. Here are some pages from her May kit ... and the first page is actually from a challenge on her blog - I've got a link to her blog (and to Heather's and Kate's) on the right-hand side of this page. The last page - Dublin - also includes a few elements from Crystal's March and April 365 kits.

1 comment:

Gennifer said...

Confession: I haven't been spending enough time in the gallery. While I remember SEEING those two pages (from Heather's kits), I don't know that I clicked on them or realized they were yours. They're gorgeous!