Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And now the fun begins ...

For the past week or two, I've been such a tease with my base or prep pages for my "Journal Your Christmas" album ... and here we are, December 1st and a page to create ... and voila! I'm done. I'm really happy that I had some pages to select from to begin with - made things a lot easier after a full day of work ... my brain is pretty much mush at the moment. So, here's my page. It's a promise to myself to step back and smell the roses, so to speak. I really need to slow down and ENJOY the holidays. All too often I'm running from point A to point B and as for relaxing ... ?! HA! Yeah, right. Let's see how I do as I work through this month's project ...


(previous posts on this blog will point you in the direction of credits for the page)

No comments: