Monday, April 12, 2010

Support a Worthy Cause

Anyone that knows me and my family will also know that my son is adopted ... and this, for obvious reasons, makes adoption near and dear to my heart.  Whether adopting a newborn, a toddler, or an older child as we did (my son was nine years old), the joys of parenthood are comparable to no other ... yeah, even when that child turns into a hormonal teenager! LOL

Please join me during the month of April to support a family as they work through the adoption process.  For the scrappers - digital and hybrid - among my readers (what's that - like three people?! ROFL Lord, I hope it's more than that!), I hope you'll consider purchasing Baby Mine, a newly released kit from Carina Gardner.  It is Carina's sister that is going through the process of adopting a baby boy - you can read a little more about this on Carina's blog. Regardless of who is adopting whom, I just have to add that this is the cutest kit!  There are adorable animals (personally, I love the giraffe), and the mix of blues, greens and yellows makes this work for a baby boy or girl.  Okay, hybrid guys 'n' gals ... are you thinking cards or announcements with this kit?  I know I am!


I'll have a layout and a few other things to share in the coming days - yep, I just purchased this kit for myself!

Speaking of Design House Digital ... hands up if you're a fan on the Facebook page?  C'mon, I know there are some of you out there - the site has just over 1,100 fans - not bad, huh?! If you'd like to sport a cute DHD banner or blinkie, feel free to snag one or all of these.  I'll ask, though, that if you use them, please link the graphic back to DHD - http://www.designhousedigital.com ... thanks!

No comments: