Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And so it begins ...

Let's see.  DH is working, probably, on Saturday ... DS is definitely working ... yippee!  There's a pretty good chance I'll have the house to myself (well, except for the four-legged "shadow" who will follow me everywhere), and that's perfect timing for iNSD!  A day, weekend, or even entire week of shopping, chatting, and games and challenges.  In fact, the fun has already begun at Scrapaneers - they're having a sale on many of their classes, and with some being self-paced, you can grab them for a deal now and take them later - check this out:

 
 
Me and the girls over at Pixels and Company have been working feverishly behind the scenes on things for this weekend.  I've got a speed scrap (there will actually be two of them on Saturday - bonus!), and a challenge that I think will take everyone at least a few days to complete ... I pushed the limits on this one.
 
But ... more later ... still got things to wrap up.  Bye for now!

No comments: