Friday, March 13, 2009

Inspiration from Grunge

Another grunge-style page? Yep. Thanks to Cheryl for the inspiration, and her template challenge at Raspberry Road Designs. Cheryl had created a Valentine's-themed page on love ... and then I took my version in a totally different direction - dark colors, grunge ... and I love it! This page is a little different from my usual things, but then again, remember the "Stop" page I did the other week for HeatherT with her Industrious kit? Well, I guess this one isn't so much of a stretch then.

Credits: Pop Culture kit, Raspberry Road Designs

3 comments:

mean mom productions said...

Coolz..I love it!

Calia Yang said...

this is such a cool layout! BTW - have i ever told you that your son is very photogenic?
PM me your home address and I'll send it to you. I don't really have anyone to give it to and I'd love for you to have it.

Diva Scrapper said...

WOW! I love it. I love the color and the mixture of cool embellies. The photo is just perfect too for this cool layout.