Thursday, April 2, 2009

NOW I can share!

For anyone reading this that knows me, you'll know how hard it's been for me to keep these creations a secret! LOL I'm really looking forward to hosting some challenges this month at MMFY, and had a great time working with the "Smitten" kit donated by Raspberry Road Designs (thanks Susan)! So, that said, here's a flurry of pink, hearts, love, ...


(PS I Love You wordart from Sande Krieger @ 2Ps)

(yes, this last one is a card!)


... and this last page was my scraplift page - my first challenge. I just love this picture of my parents, standing on the steps of the church, right after they were married. Don't they make a handsome couple?

3 comments:

mean mom productions said...

great job aussie kat.got an update about our bobcat..no joke.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Kat! Love the layouts, awesome job!

Diva Scrapper said...

WOW!! Kat I just love all your creations. I love coming here and looking at all your lovely work! Thanks for sharing!