Monday, November 23, 2009

It's all her fault!

Audrey, you are such an enabler! Okay, okay, so I started it ... I was the one who asked about some photo post-processing that you did. You directed me to Pioneer Woman Photography (Ree Drummond) - and her Photoshop actions can be downloaded for free.

I'm "supposed" to be scrapping tonight ... but instead, I'm playing with actions on photos ... bad Audrey, bad Audrey! (LOL) In all seriousness, though, I've never really used actions on my photos - I just do my own thing. But with my holiday album, I wanted a more vintage feel to go with the kits I'm using - a full blown color photo would just not look right, kwim? B&W probably wouldn't do, either ... so, here I am playing - and having so much fun! The first is the original photo ... and then the other is one or more layered photo actions from Ree's website - I really like how this one turned out:


... and then with some selective cropping, taking that photo and placing it in my DRAFT page for my holiday album, which is definately subject to change ROFL - but I really like how it looks ... yep, thanks Audrey for the tip!

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

I love, love, love actions. I think that so far Ree's are my ultimate favorites. Enjoy playing....I'm afraid you may never go back. ;)