Saturday, December 4, 2010

Didn't I say I was done ...

I believe my last post was, quote, stick a fork in me, I'm done, unquote.  Well, I've been a scrapping fool for the past week - possibly more fool than scrapping, although I'm trying to convince myself that's not the case.

In addition to working on the class as Jessica Sprague, my assignments for Journal Your Christmas have started.  Last year, my first at this class, I went a little overboard on my pages (hindsight is a wonderful thing), and attempted to create full scrapbook pages AND do all the journalling, embellishements ... yeah, I quit by about December 15. This year I'm keeping things much more simple.  Well, the title of the class is, after all, journal your Christmas, not scrap it to death! LOL  I'm going with an easy formula for all my pages: 8x8 photo on the left, journaling on the right. I picked up some date tags from Biograffiti (Itty Bitty Dates No. 9), and some adorable holiday-related kits from Dawn Inskip ... and came up with these, so far (December 1 and 2):





For the Inspiration Everywhere class, I'm moving along with my art/inspiration journal and have now created a coordinating CD mix of songs that inspire me - and a CD cover.  Yep, same kits from Christina Renee with the eclectic collage-style, which I'm loving at the moment:


Time to shut down the laptop for the night ... have a good one!

No comments: