Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1 - 2 - 3 ... Smile!

For those that have been following my blog for a while (yes, I know there a couple of you out there), you probably know (well, I hope so) that I love photography. I'm still learning, but I love spending time just snapping pictures of this and that.  This morning, a friend posted on FB that she'd entered a photography challenge (you can check out Chanell's entry here) at I Heart Faces.  I've been looking at this site for a while.  I'd love to improve my portrait photography, and what better way than with weekly challenges?  All just for fun - right up  my alley.  This week, I've decided to jump in with both feet.  Why?  'Cause the challenge for this weeks' "face" is ... your pet.  So, here's the photo I'm submitting (from our impromptu photoshoot a few weekends ago at the park):



5 comments:

Chanell said...

I recognized her in the thumbnails right away! Beautiful, Kat! (and thanks for the shout out...)

Shannon Roller said...

Cute picture. Hope you win.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful dog! Great header on your blog as well. I love the shot of the bobo (the blue dog toy)...I cannot tell you how many of those my dachshund has gone through!

Shannon said...

Great photo! Good luck!!

Wendy said...

Awww, what a sweetie! Love the tones in this shot.

And love all your stuff at DHD, too :) One of these days I'm gonna participate in your Saturday night scrap challenge. Hopefully the one you're doing for NSD.