Saturday, May 7, 2011

Grab your iNSD Freebie

Hi everyone!  If I've set this up correctly (LOL), this blog post will be 'live' around midnight on Friday - keeping my fingers crossed.  So, welcome to May 7th and [inter]National Scrapbook Day!  I hope you have a fun day of playing games, chatting, surfing galleries and stores ... and, of course, scrapping!

The designers at Design House Digital put together an awesome blog hop freebie for everyone - did you grab it?  If not, start here at Audrey Neal's blog and follow the trail. Now, how about a little sumthin' to go with that kit: 15 quick pages (QP)!  The Decorators all got together and created QP's from the designer kit.  Each is a little different ... and yet they all coordinate together.  A great way to put that I'll-get-to-it-soon album to bed.  Here's my contribution:



You can click on the image right above to get the QP's, or CLICK HERE - there's a 12x12 page AND an 8.5x11 - a solution for everyone. The QP's are PNG files and are pretty large, so please keep that in mind when you download the file ... it might take a few minutes (or more).

I also get to help out a Decorator and share with you Jennifer Valencia's contribution to the hop - so here you go - a two-fer!


Like my own download, you can click on the image above, or CLICK HERE to get this page.

After you pick up my file, and Jennifer's, jump around and get all the others:
 Have fun!!

3 comments:

deb said...

Thank you both for the lovely quick pages!

Sarah Coggins said...

Thanks to you both! These are great. :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.