Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

Okay, so [inter]National Scrapbook Day isn't officially until Saturday, but the fun has already started at Design House Digital and we're offering a Cricut for one lucky person at the end of the celebrations.


And, get this - no, literally get this (LOL) - this is a blog hop kit that the designers have put together.  It will be available later in the week, but here's a sneak peek:

 
Now, remember that secret I posted about a few days ago?  Well, now I can spill da beans - I'm a guest CT member for Dunia Designs for the next couple of months! Awesome, right?  Dunia saw one of my pages over at My Scrapbook Art and asked me if I'd like to join her for May and June. 

Okay, now I've got to ask ... May?!  Really?!  What happened to April?  My son is already starting to study for his year-end exams, talking of the pool opening over Memorial Day weekend.  Seriously. I want April back.

No comments: