Monday, June 27, 2011

Been a while ...

Yep, been a while since I shared some scrapbooking eye candy, so sit back and relax - well, kinda. 

You see, I'm a bit of a tease, so I'm going to start with things for Scrapbook News and Review. Did you know that you can get issues of the magazine twice a month now?  Eye candy in the first half, and tutorials and "how to's" at the end of the month.  Two issues.  Wow.  You can also print articles or save them to your computer - cool.  Now, I've been busy creating for both the July and August issues - and here's where the tease part comes in - but I can't show you anything! LOL  Okay, so I can show you a LITTLE of the page - but not enough to really give anything away.  So, here's your sneak peek (and I'm not telling you which month these are for; they're mixed up).


And now, on to pages that I CAN share :) (see you like this much better, right? LOL).  Everything is linked to the relevant online gallery, so click away.











So, as you can see, busy, busy... busy!!  (can't believe I was THAT far behind posting pages - wow!)

Off to check out the various photography challenges for this week, for a little relief and fun playing around. Later Gator!

No comments: