Monday, June 13, 2011

Bright Personality!

It's time for another weekly photography challenge at I Heart Faces, a site that I stumbled across a few months ago. Great tips on improving your photographs, and fun challenges along the way each and every week.  This weeks' challenge is "Bright and Vivid".  I was just going through some photos of my great-nephew and -nieces from Memorial Day and came across this one of Miss A., playing around in the pool.  She was dancing away, jumping, giggling ... and had no idea that I had the camera out.  I love this photo and think it's a great use of the bright and vivid subject for this week's photo challenge - a brightly colored swimsuit to match the bubbly bright personality. 

What do you think?


Check out everyone else's entries, too - there's some great photos!