Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from the other side of the country and have, finally, got myself out from under laundry and work ... and even had time to do a little scrapping (I know, big shocker, right?! LOL).  Dunia's released a bunch of her templates in one pack - duh, it's called Bunch of Templates - and a new kit called Three Little Birds ... too cute.  So, with cuteness, I just had to scrap about the dog - yep, not the hubby, or my son ... the dog:


From puppies to ... back to school.  Ugh.  There's a part of my that wishes we were on a four-term/semester system, so the break would be shorter.  But then again, DS went (volunteered!) for summer school and he aced the course, completed a year's worth of Biology - and passing the state exam at the end!  Awesome.  Well, you know I just had to scrap that, right?



I'm behind on a few other projects - just waiting for inspiration to hit me.  Not sure, though, how long I can stare at a blank computer screen ... but don't want to force anything - that generally results in a project that I'm not happy with.  Oh well, time will tell.

Hope you'll join me this weekend - um, tomorrow! - for the Speed Scrap at Design House Digital.  It's being run by ... oh ... me!

No comments: