Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DSD is Done

Well, the weekend is over - and phew! Now I'm catching up on household chores (laundry is in the dryer as we speak LOL).  With all the games, sales, and scrapping going on, I wanted to delay a little announcement ... thanks Jen Martakis for including me on her Creative Team!  I've been stalking following a fan of Jen for some time.  Of course, I blame her, saying she's an enabler (hey, it's not MY fault that I keep purchasing her kits, right?! LOL).  If you recognize Jen's kits, you've probably noticed a few scrapbook pages with her "stuff" ... here's one I did this week with her new Simple Starts 20-23# templates (plus some other things) - the layout is linked to the gallery, so you'll find kit credits there :)


Over the course of the weekend, I did a few pages (I know ... shock ... horror!! LOL) ... hope you enjoy :)





This weekend is the monthly Speed Scrap at Design House Digital.  We'll get started at 8:00 pm Mountain ... one hour to rush through a layout and get 'er dun!  Lots of chatting, running around, some screaming, and threats ROFL  But all good fun.  Hope you'll join us!

Oh yay (yes, said with a sarcastic undertone), laundry is done ... yay me.

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

I have always loved being your enabler Katherine. :) :) :)