Monday, February 20, 2012

DANG! February!?

Wow, it seems like ages since I last blogged.  Okay.  Who am I kidding?  It HAS been ages - um, like almost two months? Why didn't someone tell me?!  Sheesh.  So, what has me back here ... I've been scrapped like a mad woman (as in crazy-good, not angry! LOL), and so much has been happening ... but I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to pass along a little bit of information.

So, all this month at Design House Digital, there have been $1 kits on sale each and every day - and some A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. bargains, too!  Now, these are not old, previously seen kits - they're NEW!  (and now you're wondering why I didn't tell you this on February 1st, right? My bad.)  The designers have also started doing collab kits - A.W.E.S.O.M.E. - and you get to chat with the featured designers each week ... even better.  So, all this isn't the reason I'm here today ... I'm getting to it ...

Last week I had the chance to play with a new kit called En Route, a collab between Agnes Biro and Erica Coombs - here's my page:



I missed the chat with Agi and Erica (boo!), but come to find out they're offering a fantastic opportunity to a lucky few - a chance to be on their CT (creative team) as a guest for a month!  You can find out all the details on what you'd need to do HERE (thanks, Liz, for posting the info!).

Got so much to catch you all up on ... and eye-candy to share ... just not enough hours in the day right now.  For those that have patiently followed my efforts to get re-certified as a Professional in Human Resources (my "PHR" certification that I need to renew every three years), I am - thankfully - 100% done with the studying, application has been submitted ... and now I wait to hear from the certification institute. At least that's one thing off my plate. Phew. 

No comments: