Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas - Almost

In a few hours it will officially be Christmas Day.  Already talked to family in Australia, and seeing a few people online from home ... time for me to close up everything for the night.

Before I leave, I promised to randomly award two gift certificates to the Design House Digital store for commenting on my blog post from a few weeks ago ... and here we go.  Congratulations to Sarah and Arielle!  I had asked you all the post comments on my blog, letting me know what it is you like about DHD.  Here's what the winners said:

Sarah said...

Great pages! My favorite thing about DHD is definitely the monthly challenges. Any time I'm stuck on a layout I know I'll get some inspiration there.
December 14, 2011 1:42 PM

and Arielle said ... 

Well, besides the people that hang out at DHD (who are fabulous)and the challenges (which are also fabulous), I would have to say the monthly Speed Scrap. I look forward to it every month - it's like a crafty date night just for me - LOL!
December 12, 2011 5:22 PM


Congratulations to you both!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: