So, where to begin?
I'll be hanging out at Pixels and Company today for pretty much most of the day. The designers and creative team members have gone all-out to offer a bunch of things for your enjoyment, including:
- a 35% off site-wide sale, May 1 - 4 (yes, it's started already!);
- discounts on orders - $25 get 40% off, $40 get 45% off, and $50 get 50%;
- designer blog hop (awesome!) - don't miss out; the blog hop coupon is only valid for one month;
- return of the Big Payoff contest (four winners); and
- return of the Dream Cart contest (one winner).
As is always the case, the designers have gone all-out with a fabulous collab kit for the occasion: Bermuda Triangle
Now, the creative team, what are they doing? We're hosting a games and challenges in the Pixels forums - you can find everything here. I'm hosting the Ultimate Mix 'n' Match challenge - to create a layout using something from every Pixels and Company designer. That's right - all 20 designers (including the guests)! A few people have already taken on this challenge, and their pages are amazing. Are you game to try?
The Team is doing their own blog hop, too, kicking off iNSD with some freebies for you that coordinate with Bermuda Triangle. Here's who's participating:
- Pixels & Company
- Jen H
- Jennifer E.
- Kat ... Hey! That's me!
- Pixel & Company - The Forum
Be sure to stop by everyone's blog or Facebook page to grab everything. Click on the image below or the download link to grab my contribution:
Happy iNSD - see ya around scrappy-land!
Thank you so much! :)
Thank you for the great journaling card. :)
Very pretty - thank you!
Post a Comment