Friday, May 2, 2014

Sneak Peek - The Reveal

A few days ago, I gave you a sneak peek at my iNSD challenge page. Remember?  Well, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak - my challenge is live at Pixels and Company. Yeah, I know, iNSD isn't officially until tomorrow, but many of us are keen to get a jump start on the weekends' activities.

So what is the challenge I'm hosting? It's called "Ultimate Mix 'n' Match" - you have to create a layout (single or double-page) using at least one item from every Pixels designer, including guests. Templates allowed. Designer fonts allowed, too.  However, no collabs. Hey, come on! It's meant be a challenge!

Curious to see my page? Here's what 3-4 days of work, 20 designers, 28 kits, actions, fonts, etc., and about 175+ layers looks like (double-page layout, followed by the two pages, so you can see the detail):

 


It was a blast to put together - and is one of my current favorites for the year.

Well, I'm headed back to Pixels for more games - I've got a "What color are you?" layout to do ... and there's a template challenge ... you can find out about our iNSD plans here.  There's even the regular monthly challenges, too. Good thing I'm not working today and have not too much planned for the weekend! LOL

Oh, before I go ... it's not all about iNSD (well, kinda not all). The designers still have there regular releases and I grabbed a few things - cool templates from Simply Tiffany Studio called Superficial, and Snapshots from Scotty Girl Design.

http://pixelsandcompany.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=16123&title=spring&cat=4

http://pixelsandcompany.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=16122&title=princess-haddie&cat=4

No comments: