Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching Up

Catching up and/or catching my breath ... one page a day for the past six days PLUS our holiday cards done and ordered. Phew! Not much to say as I've been busy with these pages ... but then I realized: I haven't posted any completed pages in a few days! Shame on me!

So, without further ado, here you go - Dec. 4th, 5th and 6th - 7th to come. Our family holiday card is also here, at the end. You'll see that I've starting using a different kit, "attempting" to blend it in a little with the Vintage Holiday Memories kit that I've been using up until now. This new kit is also from Michelle Underwood, her Wonderful Christmas Time kit.

(I LOVE the photo on this one - the depth I managed to achieve with the ornament in the background ... behind the gift bow ... yeah. I did that myself. :) )


No comments: