Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas is Almost Here!

Wow, less than three months until Christmas Day - which I will be enjoying in sunshine and 80+ degrees. Yeah, you hate me right about now, don't you?! LOL  Well, not to worry, I've been busy working on holiday cards, layouts, ATCs, all kinds of things.  I know, I know ... it isn't quite Halloween yet, and I'm scrapbooking memories of past holidays, traditions, gifts.  Well, YOU could too!  Have you ever been published before?  Would you like to?  Take a look at THESE CALLS for Scrapbook News and Review magazine - there's really something for everyone.

Merry Christmas!! (ROFL)

2 comments:

Gennifer said...

I hate to break it to you, but there's less than TWO months until Christmas. Which, technically, is still less than three months like you said, but if you're planning on 90 days, you'd better rework it. ;)

Katherine said...

ROFL - see, I was looking at October and thinking October, November, December ... three months. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! *** snicker *** Well, at least I know ONE person reads my blog *** wink ***