Friday, March 16, 2012

Winner Announced

Well, it's Friday ... and, as promised, I've done my drawing for the Design House Digital gift certificate (I mentioned it here, during the blog hop last weekend).  Before I get to announcing the winner, I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by.  More than 70 of you left comments about whether you'd done digital art journals and/or artist trading cards before ... if you haven't tried an ATC, why not give in a whirl - just a little itty, bitty canvas to work on.  Can't be that hard, right?  I'm guessing quite a few of you also like the idea of ATCs since my freebie was downloaded more than 900 times!  *** insert happy, shocked face ***

Okay, so, without further ado ... I put all the names in the hat (okay, so not a real hat - an online one - I use the list randomizer at www.random.org) ... and ... 


Congratulations to auntbeffy on being the winner for the drawing! Here's what she said:


auntbeffy said...
No, I've never done an ATC or art journal digitally, but I did a couple art journals and one altered book with "real" materials. I'm thinking this'd be a great idea for a "play group" project for some of us who are just starting out learning photoshop. Maybe I'll recruit some people... 
March 12, 2012 7:17 PM  
AuntBeffy, please look for an email - I just sent you one a few minutes ago.
 
I hope everyone entered their secret passcode and picked up the blog hop freebie kit - it's chock full o' stuff, isn't it?  Did you participate in the Mad Memories challenge?  Round #1 is complete - here's the layout I did using the blog hop kit (and a template I picked up along the way from Shannon):
 
 
Round #2 is underway - and I'm playing along, just for fun ... Happy scrappy weekend, everyone!

No comments: