Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Awesomeness!

There's always something going on at Design House Digital - and today's no different.  For a week or so now, people have been guessing who the new designer is (if you don't know what I'm taking about, check out the DHD Facebook page *wink*) ... and now the proverbial cat it out of the bag: it's Mye de Leon! Jan, Lori and all the other girls that guessed ... well, you guessed correctly!  Awesome, right?!  Mye's got a whole bunch of kits up in the DHD store already - AND they're on sale for the next three days.  Grab things while you can - I already did ... and I finished a page.  Here's something using Mye's Thankfully kit - I know, Thanksgiving in June?! LOL ... and Tiffany Tillman's Easy Going templates (which really are easy to work with):


Tomorrow I'll be back with a new release from Audrey Neal - and you can see the finished product in action on my Facebook page! *wink*  I've used one of Audrey's Daily Flair flairs (is that redundant? LOL) on something for a little fun.

I'll be back. :)

No comments: